5.17.2013

Chara Shmara

It's no secret that we love Chara.
 I know I've talked about her tons on here 
Your probably rolling your eyes thinking, 
"Chara, Shmara! Enough about Chara." 
but I mean,
we can't get enough of her.
She's just amazing.

For tons of reasons;
Like how she reminds us to have joy, the meaning of her name, in Jesus.
How she's ALWAYS happy
And licks my face when I'm sad.
And chases her tail.

But all of those reasons weren't as conducive to picture collages as the following reasons.

 She's Loyal.
She loves Zachary. She is eager for his attention and approval. She's oh so loyal to him.
She loves to retrieve things. 
Even unretrievable things, like snowflakes.
And really, she just loves to play! Which brings tons more play time to our life.
We need more play time in our life. 
  She's athletic.
Which is great! Because she can be a motivator to get outside, enjoy the sunshine & move our bo-days.
 She just knows how to chill.
Which somehow is really inviting & makes you want to chill, too.
 She'll let you dress her.
Sweaters, shoes, unstuffed teddy bears, it's all a good.
She loves to do what you are doing.
She's a super, interested and loyal side kick.
 She really knows how to style a curtain.
 Who's perfect foot is that? 
I'll give you two guesses & a hint. 
My feet may or may not have had a "fund" by some really nice "friends," 
in high school to help transform my toes from E.T.s fingers to actual toes.
Ya. Not mine.
I really should have cropped that foot right out, 
but how else would you know how beautiful my feet are? 
So it's really a win win. 
You get to see Z's foot, get distracted completely from what this post is about, and learn about my feet. 
She loves to eat!
Even scorpions with her mommy and daddy. ;)
Okay, and also feces.
and dirt.
How is it not awesome to see your dog holding a carrot?
Or eating a huge dried squid, which we used to give her in Korea? 
It makes you smile. And it's just hilarious.
And so darn precious. 
 She loves to take pictures with her mom & dad.
 She reminds us to find joy in even the simplest of things.
Although this does remind me a little too much of Poop Face to Road Kill Lover!
 That cocked head melts our heart.
 She receives our love.
 She's an awesome photo bomber.
 She's super photogenic.
She knows how to make flowers look even better.
 Her puppy eyes melt our heart.
  She's obedient & has mastered 'sit.'
 She's the best snuggle buddy.
She loves to play!
And I'm sure I could come up with tons upon tons of more reasons why we love this golden fur ball but I'm sure this was enough for you today!
So, what do you love about your pet?
Thanks for letting me post a gazillion pictures of my dog on here 
and still coming back to read the next day.

If you're here for the first time,
I promise I write about more than just my dog.

If your now here for the last time,
I understand. I get it.
I've totally become one of those weird "obsessed with their pet" people, 
and before becoming one of those people, I was freaked out too. ;)

Love you friends! 
Oh and!
If you want to see Chara's virtual, wanna be boyfriend,
a 3 legged golden retriever,
you can see him at Chalayn's blog here.

Have a good weekend! 

7 comments :

Chelsea Phelps said...

It's so good to know that someone is just as obsessed with their dog as I am with mine! Pups truly brighten our lives, and I am so thankful for that! Love all the pics!

Chelsea
anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com

juliette said...

i thought you were gonna write about the scorpians you ate. . ..

chalayn said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE CHARA! Golden Retrievers are the best. As you know, my dog and Chara have a lot in common. Pretty much everything on this list except my dog is not athletic (must be the missing leg) and doesn't retrieve anything except for squeaky plush toys (inside the house only).

Thanks for the shout-out too! :)

Unknown said...

Your dog is adorable! And so photogenic. :)

said...

so sweet! The head tilt is adorable! :)

Samantha said...

What a pretty friendly doggie! Found you because I was also a part of Sybil's group post last week - look forward to reading more about you! :)

Minttu, Kivempi blogi said...

I just found you blog, and I just can't stop reading. Your dog is so cute and your life seems so interesting. My sister also lives in China :)

Pin It button on image hover