2.17.2013

That time Paparazzi Followed Me

Hey there hot stuff. 
Ya. You. :) 
Readers, you're hot stuff. 
There's a lot of new faces around here & 
I am so honored and blessed to have you!
Please, stay awhile.
I can't wait to get to know you better. 
Here's a little bit of nonsense about me.

Currently, I am printing out page upon page of work out plans to create a
very organized work out binder. 
Don't worry I'll show you the end result.
It's going to hopefully spring board me into a life of discipline and awesomeness. ;) 
No, but really.
My binder will include pages like this. 
Check tons of work out pages at backonpointe.tumblr.com
This girl has tons of stuff!

Lately, I've been learning Italian. 
Well really reading Italian and trying to memorize what I read.
You guys, I'm like really smart. 
Like you could ask me how to say "Hey! My name is Heather. How are you?" in Italian and I would say blah, blah, blah, blah Giving you the perfect right answer.
{if you can tell me where that modified quote is from and who said it we'll be best friends forever}
I've read several times on people's face book and twitter statuses how annoyed they are with people who get "your" and "you're" mixed up.
Since then, every time I write one of the two I have to do a double take to make sure I used the correct one. 70% of the time I've used the wrong one. 
I guess I'm that dumb.
Before, when I thought of Chinese food, this is what I thought of-
Delicious stir fried veggies.
You'd be surprised how uncommon that is here. 
But thankfully I got my fill at the local food court with my dear friend, Abigail, this past week.
I really love this man. He's super adorable. {The human. Not the statue.}
He stood next to this statue, so lovingly, {and holding my purse! I just noticed. Aww. He's the best.}  after we got in an argument about how he never wants to take pictures.
{Can you blame him? I make him stand next to weird statues! Poor guy!}
This is what we ate for breakfast, again, this past Saturday. 
Currently, we are watching alot of Downton Abbey. 
{Thanks for the recommendation Jules! You were  right. I love it!}
It has definitely increased the amount of time I spend speaking in an English accent.
Have you seen it? What do you think?
Our dog, Chara (Car, like the one you drive, A, like 'uhhhh, did you really just say that?', Car-a), is probably the cutest, most snuggly {even if sometimes we force her to snuggle} thing ever. We love her. 
We live here. 
Qingdao.
Qing (pronounced ching) dao.
If you want to get to know us & this blog a little better,  check out some of my favorite posts lately.
Have an awesome Monday!!!
Anyone watch the Bachelor?! Who do you think is going home tonight?
I think AshLee & Catherine. 
{Though, I cheated and actually know who is going home and who wins. But based on the show so far and not taking into account what I know, I would think those two go home.}

2 comments :

Avery said...

Kelly, from The Office. I win =) Best friends now? =)

McKenzie said...

AHHH. I cheated about the bach winner too. I can't help but cheat. I like end results. Don't even know how I found your blog, but so glad I did! Yay for living in Asia. We are right across the East China Sea from you guys, so hi! Love your sweet blog and can't wait to read more!

Pin It button on image hover